Games21 July 2014
Posted by Rich
Perils on the Purple Planet looks crazy awesome. With players guides for a mere $5 (not including a $squillion for postage - ^%&^%Goodman Games@%$#^&*!!). Us Judges have to pay $50 if we want the whole she-bang. Gadzooks!I will spring for it because I've been waiting for this one but that price is way OTT for a module IMO.
Submitted by Rich]
Games13 July 2014
Posted by Paul
Euan and Elliot will remember this as the pretty fun rules-light Sword & Sorcery game where you travel from point A to point B and sometimes even C.
This is the least dumb Kickstarter I've seen yet - ten pounds gets you the PDF and for a hardcopy you just upgrade to a print-on-demand from RPGNow.
- As long as we're pluggin Kickstarters... new DCC module with players guide!
- Barbarians of Lemuria: Mythic Edition - Kickstarter
- So yeh about that demon...
- My Little Dungeon Crawl - Friendship is Tragic
- Suddenly, a demon
- Getting to know Morrie-Σ
- Runequest 6
- Cute little dungeon module cartoon thingies...
- World of Darkness - the inside story on the death of a game
- Welcome to Berem